TRAVELING BY SPEARFISHING
An experience to spearfish according to the eco-friendly principles of KATABASIS FREEDIVING AND SAILING; a trip to the Mediterranean or abroad with the aim of practicing Spearfishing, where the important things are to fish a lot and rest enough!
Aimed at small groups of a maximum of 4 people, these trips are led by Carlo Boscia, an instructor and trainer in Freediving, Spearfishing and Sailing who, thanks to the experience gained in more than 20 years of activity, will accompany you taking care of the logistics and safety aspect, providing personalized lessons if required.
The experience we offer is not intended to be a safari or a slaughter, but rather a moment intensely dedicated to the noble art of spearfishing, refining the technique through assiduous practice, sharing and comparing notes with other fishermen and respecting the marine environment.
The following are the destinations where we organize events; when necessary we rely on “locals”, our fishing friends and/or local experts through whom we organize events always with a good price/quality ratio.
– Azores Islands – Portugal
– Sporades Islands – Greece
What do you need?
Depending on the requests during the experience, the following options are possible:
– Logistical support: participants will be accompanied in the practice of spearfishing independently with supervision from the boat.
– Workshops: in-depth sessions are organized (for individuals or groups) on the various topics of spearfishing (technique, strategy, variables, equipment) with exercises at sea and video recordings.
– Spearfishing course: a number of teaching sessions including theory and practice at sea that always leave room for independent spearfishing.
Check our calendar and if you don’t find the one that suits you, ask for a quote for a group of at least 4 people!