Are you a certified freediver? Do you want to train independently with a buddy or do you prefer to be followed by an instructor dive by dive to improve adaptation and enhance performance? Katabasis Freediving and Sailing organizes training sessions to practice what you have learnt during the courses or simply to improve your constant weight technique, free immersion and underwater breaststroke.
Fees for sea training on the rope
- SELF-TRAINING – € 30
- TRAINING WITH INSTRUCTOR – € 45
- TRAINING WITH INSTRUCTOR + THEORY – € 60
Choice of topics
- Free fall analysis
- Constant weight technique
- Free immersion technique
- Breaststroke technique
The training sessions include
- Sea activities with cable, bottom plate and lanyard
- Actual duration of activities at sea 90 minutes
- Maximum 4 participants on the rope
What is required
- Membership card valid for the current year – € 15
- Medical certificate
- SSI Freediving certification or equivalent
All students can dive within the limits of their certification and for a maximum of 40 meters, always using the lanyard beyond 25 meters.
It is possible to take out DAN STAGE insurance to cover up to 70 meters.