Customized, focused and fun
For those who want to maximize their learning time, Katabasis Freediving and Sailing offers private freediving, sailing and fishing lessons with a private instructor in Italy and all over the world.
All programs are customizable according to the student’s starting level, goals and available time, and can be combined for those who want to make progress in different disciplines in the time needed.
Thanks to Carlo Boscia‘s more than 30 years of teaching experience, it is possible to get the best out of a lesson in the shortest possible time, thus optimizing the cost/benefit ratio.
To improve your technique through training on the cable, private freediving lessons allow for an intensive exchange of informations and a high probability of achieving your goals, with a program tailored to your needs. Thanks to the videos made during the lesson, it is possible to identify and solve problems related to both technique and emotion. Private freediving lessons are a synthesis of Katabasis Freediving and Sailing’s teaching methodology.
- Constant weight
- Free-fall analysis
- Free immersion
Aimed at those who already have a minimum of experience and are aiming for independence on a small to medium-sized cabin cruiser. A course to create the much-desired independence and, through the repetition of maneuvers and the security of having an instructor on board, address and resolve doubts and uncertainties. Ideal for those who have just taken their nautical license and want to put (too much) theory into practice.
- Mooring in port and anchorages
- Reducing sails
- Man overboard recovery and buoy pick-up
- Route planning
- Safety and emergency operations
Required by anglers who want to refine their technique by tackling real spearfishing situations. Sessions will include an analysis of freediving skills and techniques and an in-depth study aimed at improving performance and fish sense, always respecting Katabasis Freediving and Sailing’s principles of sustainability and maximum safety.
- Freediving technique for spearfishing
- How to deal with variables
- Improving fishing techniques
€ 35/hour 1 participant
€ 20/hour 2 participants
€ 15/hour 3 participants
– Katabasis membership is required (€ 15).
– The cost of the boat rental must be added to the sailing lessons
– It is possible to add a 30/60 minutes theory session (not included in the price).
– Lesson with instructor at sea (1 hour of activity excluding travel)
– Production and commentary of instructional videos
– Debriefing with identification of aspects to be improved
– Assignment of targeted exercises