SOLD OUT :-/
- Date: 16/19 September 2021
- Location: Baratti
A retreat dedicated to freedivers who want to experience breathing and compensation in contact with nature. In the upper Maremma, from Thursday evening to Sunday, 3 days of well-being and simplicity, limited to 4/8 participants.
– Constant buoyancy, free diving, recreational freediving
– Analysis of finning and falling techniques
– Relaxation practice
– Analysis of compensation
– Overnight stay in a tent in an agricultural campsite
The days will start early in the morning with a hearty breakfast followed by a theory session and then move to the harbor in the Gulf of Baratti for freediving sessions.
You will return in the afternoon for a lesson on topics such as equalization, constant weight, free falling. This will be followed by a class on breathing and relaxation, as a complement to a day full of activities, to offer relative insights into the world of diving.
Followed by dinner
Freediving Instructor and trainer: Carlo Boscia
STAGE PARTICIPATION FEE
€ 300 + Registration Katabasis € 15
Partial participation in 2 days is also possible
What is included
– 3 breathing and relaxation sessions
– 5 freediving sessions of 2 hours in an inflatable boat
– 3 theory lessons with focus on freediving techniques and equalization
What is not included
– travel and parking
– tent and camping equipment to be brought along
– food and accommodation
Thanks to the collaboration of Katabasis with Greenpeace, during the retreat information will be given about the health of the sea and the ongoing campaigns to protect the marine environment!
Write us for information and reservations and book a truly unique experience!