- Date: 21/28 August 2021
- Itinerary: Elba – Capraia
A wonderful Freediving and Sailing cruise between the Tuscan Archipelago and Capraia. Spend a week on board a cabin cruiser and practice freediving on the cable, but above all enjoy recreational freediving in the scenarios that have seen the birth of the legends of modern freediving. The cruising area is in the middle of Europe’s largest Marine Park; and it is here that the Cetacean Sanctuary is located, so there is a good chance of meeting dolphins and if we are lucky (a lot) of whales too.
Take a look at the cruises page to find out about the activities on board, how they are organized and how to participate, and choose what you would like to do. Remember that this is a freediving cruise so spearfishing will not be the priority.
The boat: Oceanis 37 – 3 cabins/2 bathrooms – 11 meters
Skipper: Carlo Boscia
Program: Recreational and cable freediving on your own and sailing lessons with instructor
Itinerary: Tuscan Archipelago (Elba, Capraia)
Port of embarkation/disembarkation: Salivoli ( Piombino)
Boarding: Saturday, 21 August, at 5 pm
Disembarkation: Saturday 28 August at 9 a.m.
€ 690/person + € 15 (membership fee 2021 including insurance)
– The cruise will be confirmed with a minimum of 4 participants.
– The itinerary will depend on the marine weather conditions and the ability and willingness of the crew to navigate. In all cases it will be at the skipper’s discretion.
The price includes
– Katabasis 2021 membership card + UISP registered accident insurance
– Accommodation in cabin for 2 people
– Skipper + Sailing lessons
The fee does not include
– Food, fuel and mooring in ports that will be managed with a common fund (skipper not included)
– Bed linen and towels
– Meal preparation and routine cleaning to be carried out in rotation among the crew members
– Diving or freediving course (optional on request)
– It is necessary to complete the COVID form and present a medical certificate from your general practitioner
– In the event of cancellation for reasons of force majeure, the deposit will be refunded at 100%.
– The balance will be paid on embarkation (cash or cheque) or by bank transfer in advance.
Send us a message to request information or forget about it and … book! Places are limited 😉