Freediving, Sailing and Spearfishing Cruise – Capraia and Corsica 29/07 – 05/08
A wonderful sailing cruise to practice freediving between Tuscany, Corsica and Capraia in the middle of the Tuscan Archipelago. Avoid the hustle and bustle at a time when the high season is still far away, by taking part in a week-long cruise aboard a 15-meter sailing cabin cruiser.
Departing from Tuscany, we will first sail to the island of Capraia and then to the fascinating and beautiful Corsica.
A chance to practice learning the rudiments of sailing (lessons take place in the morning and are included!!) and to practice recreational freediving in the scenarios that have seen the birth of the legends of modern freediving. The sailing area is in the middle of Europe’s largest Marine Park and it is here that the Cetacean Sanctuary is located! There is a good chance of encountering dolphins and with a bit of luck even whales.
Following the principles of ethical and sustainable spearfishing, it will also be possible to carry out freediving sessions and try to catch a nice fish for dinner.
The boat: a queen named Kosi – Dufour 500 – 4 cabins/2 bathrooms – 15 meters
Skipper: Carlo Boscia
Itinerary: Tuscan Archipelago – Capraia – Corsica
Port of embarkation/disembarkation: San Vincenzo (Piombino)
Boarding: Saturday, July 29 at 17
Disembarkation: Saturday, August 5 at 09
€ 750/person + € 20 (membership fee 2023 including insurance)
– sailing lessons for 7 days 2 hours per day
– accommodation in double cabin and skipper
– common fund for diesel, food and any ports to be made between the crew excluding the skipper (about € 100 per head)
– Sheets and towels
– Preparation of meals and ordinary cleaning to be carried out in rotation between crew members
– freediving or spearfishing course/lessons
– equipment rental
– personalized video
– The cruise will be confirmed with a minimum of 4 participants.
– The itinerary will depend on the marine weather conditions and the ability and willingness of the crew to navigate. In all cases it will be at the discretion of the skipper.
– Spearfishing will be ethical and sustainable and always carried out in at least 2 people.
– A medical certificate of the doctor attesting to the suitability of non-competitive sports activity is needed
Watch this video and send us a message to request information or book!
Places are limited ;-)